All people have the potential to change and find meaning, and I see myself as a facilitator to help you activate your own natural ability to heal. While specializing in trauma therapy and grief therapy, I also help clients address a range of other issues, all through a trauma- and grief-focused lens. I believe most problems in the present relate to unresolved traumas and losses in the past. We will work together to identify and resolve them to bring about positive changes in your life.
My approach to therapy is attachment- and strengths-based, grounded in neurobiology and influenced by a number of different theories. I primarily use EMDR therapy and integrate ideas and techniques from other types of therapy. As a former yoga teacher, I can incorporate yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices and philosophy when appropriate for specific clients. My practice is 100% virtual, and clients must be located in Pennsylvania at the time of each session.
Training & Credentials:
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in Pennsylvania
• EMDRIA Approved Consultant
• EMDR Certified Therapist
• Flash Technique Trained
• Certificate of Advanced Studies in Trauma Counseling, Thomas Jefferson University
• Grief Support Specialist Certificate, University of Wisconsin - Madison
• Telemental Health Certification, Person Centered Tech